Tellthebell is an online customer satisfaction survey that Taco Bell Restaurant initiated. This survey is taken at www.Tellthebell.com, which is an online platform. The questionnaire can be completed by the customers online.
In order to successfully finish the online Taco Bell Survey, you will need to adhere to a few basic guidelines. Please find below a listing of the Tellthebell Customer Survey Rules.
Before submitting your responses to the Taco Bell Customer Service Survey at www.Tellthebell.com, please double-check that you have complied with all of these requirements.
What is the Tellthebell Survey?
Tell The Bell or Taco Bell Survey is an online questionnaire that focuses on the participant’s previous visit to the restaurant. By knowing the details, the restaurant wishes to improve on any shortcomings that were faced by the customers. Tellthebell Survey is conducted online at www.Tellthebell.com.
If you are a Taco Bell Customer, and you wish to enter the Tellthebell Sweepstakes to win a $500 reward, then make sure to follow the instructions given in the list below.
Tellthebell Sweepstakes: Rules to Follow
To successfully enter the Tellthebell.com Sweepstakes, be sure to follow the rules that are listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Taco Bell Survey.
- Additionally, you need to be a citizen of the United States in good standing.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will not be able to give the prize to anyone else even if you want to.
- In addition, you can only enter the Tell the Bell Survey with a single purchase at one moment.
- Employees of Taco Bell Restaurant or anyone linked with them are not eligible to participate in the survey.
Taco Bell Survey: Requirements
Before you go ahead and take the Tellthebell Survey that is hosted online at www.Tellthebell.com, there are a few things you need to get.
- You will require a device such as a mobile phone, laptop, or tablet to complete this activity.
- In addition to this, you need to link the device to a working internet connection.
- Furthermore, you will need a receipt for your purchase from Taco Bell Restaurant.
- More so, you should have a good grasp of either the English or Spanish language.
- Also, you must be familiar with the connection to the Tellthebell website
Tellthebell Survey: How To Complete?
In order to successfully complete the Taco Bell Survey, please follow the steps that are given below.
- Please visit the Tellthebell Survey online at the following address: www.tellthebell.com.
- On that page, you’ll need to input the 16-digit Survey Code that can be found on your Taco Bell receipt.
- You need to press the “Start” button after you have entered the code.
- After that, you will be presented with some questions concerning your most recent experience at the restaurant.
- In order to finish the Taco Bell Survey, you are going to need to answer all of those questions.
- At this time, you will be asked if you would like to participate in the sweepstakes or not.
- In the event that you so desire, you will be required to reveal your personal information.
- Following that, you will need to send in the survey in order to qualify for one entry into the giveaway.
Taco Bell Survey Homepage
Tellthebell.com Winners: Reward
You will be entered into the Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes once you have finished answering all of the questions on the Tellthebell Customer Survey.
You will have the opportunity to win a cash prize of $500. To increase your chances of winning, it is important that you finish the survey by carefully following all of the instructions that have been provided above.
Tellthebell Complaints Number
Use the information provided below to get in touch with Taco Bell Associates and make any complaints you may have regarding Taco Bell or Tellthebell. If you have any issues.
- Tellthebell Complaints Number: 1 (800) 822-6235
Hello, my name is Alis Lee and I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Our website is dedicated to providing research on Login Guides, Tax Forms, and Surveys which are posted for the benefit of employees and the general public. Our main goal is to convey complex information simply and understandably. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.