Aldi Grocery Store has initiated a survey called TellAldi. Customers can take part in Aldi’s Customer Satisfaction Survey by visiting www.tellaldi.us. As a thank you for taking the time to fill out the TellAldi US Survey, participants will be entered into sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card.
Listed below are the necessary actions to take to finish the TellAldi Survey. The requirements for participation in the Aldi Customer Survey have also been listed here. Let’s get down to the serious business of entering the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes.
4 Facts About TellAldi US Survey
- Take the Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tellaldi.us.
- Procedures to take part in the online Tell Aldi Sweepstakes.
- Guidelines for filling out the Aldi Customer Survey.
- Prize for taking part in the Tell Aldi Survey.
4 Rules For Aldi Survey
- The TellAldi Survey is only open to legal residents of the United States and the United Kingdom at this time.
- Participants in the survey must be 18 or older.
- Tell Aldi Sweepstakes is not open to Aldi Supermarket employees.
- Additionally, you may use your most recent Aldi receipt to access the TellAldi US Customer Satisfaction Survey.
5 Requirements For Tell Aldi Sweepstakes
- Purchase receipt from Aldi Supermarket.
- An active internet connection.
- Mobile Phone, Tablet, iPad, PC, or Laptop.
- Link for Aldi Customer Feedback Survey page
How to Take Part In TellAldi Survey?
If you want to complete the TellAldi US Survey, then you need to follow the instructions provided in the list below.
- For starters, go on over to www.tellaldi.us, which is the Aldi Survey website, and choose your language of choice. Proceed to the TellAldi US Survey page and provide your contact information and other pertinent details where prompted. Your receipt from the Aldi Supermarket will include all of the relevant data.
- To continue, please choose an option from the drop-down menus below to continue with the Tell Aldi Survey and provide your honest opinion. The Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey will ask you questions about your most recent shopping experience at the supermarket. That being said, please respond having that in mind.
- After answering a few questions, you’ll be entered into the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card. When you’re finished, go on over to the Aldi Survey and fill it out.
About Aldi Supermarket
Two separate but related German discount grocery chains, both owned by the same family, share the Aldi brand name and operate over 10,000 stores in 20 countries. In 1946, the Albrecht brothers launched the now-famous chain by taking over their mother’s company in Essen.
When Aldi was divided in 1960, the Northern and Southern halves became known as Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd, respectively. Both companies have their main offices in the nearby cities of Essen and Mülheim.
Aldi Store Survey Help
If you have any questions about the TellAldi US Survey, please contact Aldi’s customer service. The following is some information you can use to get in touch with us.
- Aldi Customer Service: 0800 042 0800
Hi. My name is (Alis Lee ). I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Here, we research Login Guides, W2 Forms, and Surveys. After that, we post them for employees, the general public, and such. Furthermore, my aim is to convey the most information in the simplest way possible. For any questions, you can email me at [email protected]