Subway’s online survey initiative, TellSubway, was launched in 2005. Those who take the time to fill out the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey might get a special prize for their input. To take part in the SubwayListens Survey, just go to Subwaylistens.com.
Following are the instructions for taking part in the TellSubway Survey. Also, keep in mind that there are requirements to meet in order to qualify for the Subway Survey For Free Drink. The SubwayListens Survey requires that you read the instructions first.
4 Facts About TellSubway Survey
- Instructions on how to fill out the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Rules for taking the Subway Listens survey.
- This is the incentive for doing the TellSubway survey.
- And the use of the Subway Listens website (also known as the Subway Survey website).
3 Rules To Follow For SubwayListens Survey
- In order to participate in the SubwayListens Survey, customers must be 18 or older and legal residents of the United States.
- You can’t use a receipt that’s older than 5 days.
- Members of the Subway staff and their immediate relatives are not permitted to take part in the survey.
5 Requirements For Subway Survey
- Subway Fast-Food Restaurant Purchase receipt
- Internet connection to access the SubwayListens page
- Mobile Phone, Laptop, PC, Tablet, or iPad
- TellSubway Survey page’s Link
How to Take Part In Subway Survey?
Just follow the instructions below to finish the current TellSubway survey.
- The first step is to visit the Subway Survey website at Subwaylistens.com and fill out the necessary fields. When filling out the form, you may use your receipt from a recent transaction at a Subway restaurant.
- At this stage, you’ll be quizzed on your knowledge of Subway from past visits. Select the answer that best fits your opinion.
- Ultimately, you’ll want to submit your answers to the Subway Listens Survey and share what you know. A Validation Code will subsequently be issued for use during your subsequent visits to the eatery.
SubwayListens Survey Help
If you have any questions about the TellSubway Survey, you can contact Subway’s customer service team right now.
- Subway Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-445-9239
Hi. My name is (Alis Lee ). I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Here, we research Login Guides, W2 Forms, and Surveys. After that, we post them for employees, the general public, and such. Furthermore, my aim is to convey the most information in the simplest way possible. For any questions, you can email me at [email protected]