Safeway W2 Form is a document that you receive from the company annually. It is available online as well as in hard copy. Safeway W2 Form indicates the amount of taxes withheld from your salary annually.
To get your Safeway W2 Online, follow the instructions below. Furthermore, we have also listed the instructions for Safeway W2 Former Employee. So without any further idle chit-chat let’s get on with it.
Safeway W2 Online Requirements
To get your Safeway W2 Form, you will need the following things:
- Username and Password myACI Safeway Login.
- Your mobile phone, PC, laptop, or tablet.
- An active internet connection.
- URL to the Safeway W2 website:
How to Get Safeway W2 Form?
Follow the instructions provided below to get your Safeway Employee W2 Form:
- Visit the myACI Safeway Login website at myaci.albertsons.com.
- Enter your login credentials and click the “Sign in” button.
- After accessing the dashboard, navigate to the “My Documents” section.
- There, view or download your Safeway Employee W2 Form.
You can also get your Safeway W2 Form from the MyTaxForm website. Here’s how:
- Go to the MyTaxForm website at www.mytaxform.com.
- Enter your Employer Name (Safeway) or Code and click “Login”.
- Select the store you work in, and complete the security check.
- After that, tap the “Select Employer” button to access the login section.
- Now provide your User ID in the given space and click the “Continue” button.
- Then enter the password associated with your account to access the dashboard.
- Once there, follow the on-screen instructions to get your Safeway W2 Online.
If you are a new user of the MyTaxForm website, click the “Register Now” beside the login section. Provide the required information to create an account successfully. After you are done, follow the steps provided above to get your Safeway W2 Form successfully.
How to Get Safway W2 Former Employee?
Want to get your Safeway W2 Former Employee? Here’s what you need to know:
- First, Safeway does not provide Safeway W2 Former Employee online.
- You need to contact the Safeway HR Department to ask for your W2.
- Furthermore, confirm your current residential address with the HR Department.
- Because if you moved to a new place, you won’t be able to receive your W2.
- After the address is updated, you can receive your Safeway W2 Former Employee.
- Usually, Safeway sends them by 31st January of the following year.
Safeway W2 Online Help
For any questions or concerns related to Safeway W2 Online or Safeway W2 Former Employee, contact their HR Department today. Here’s the contact information:
- Safeway HR Department: 877-286-3200
That is all with the Safeway W2 Form. We have provided all the information in this post after researching it properly. If you have any questions related to Safeway W2 Former Employee or Safeway Employee W2, contact the official channels. For any other suggestions related to our website, let us know.
Hello, my name is Alis Lee and I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Our website is dedicated to providing research on Login Guides, Tax Forms, and Surveys which are posted for the benefit of employees and the general public. Our main goal is to convey complex information simply and understandably. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.