Publix W2 is a tax form that Publix Super Markets issues to its employees each year.
It reports the employee’s total earnings and taxes paid for the year.
Employees need their Publix W-2 forms to file their federal and state income taxes.
Publix Employee W2 Forms are typically mailed to employees by January 31st of the following year.
Employees can also access their Publix W2 Online electronically through the Publix associate portal.
How Do I Get My Publix W2?
If you are a current Publix Employee, and you want to get your Publix W2 Form, then follow these steps.
Publix W2 Online:
- First, access the Publix EPortal online.
- Then enter your Email and Click “Next”.
- Now enter the password and tap “Sign In”.
- Once logged in, navigate the “My Documents” section.
- There, view the “MyTax Documents” section.
- You can see your Publix W2 online or download it in PDF.
Publix W2 By Mail:
- First, check your mail by 31st January.
- Your W2 will be mailed to your last known address.
- If you haven’t received it, call (863) 688-1188, ext. 22311.
- Confirm your current address to receive your Publix W2.
Publix W2 Former Employee
For former Publix Employees, you can get your Publix W2 Form by mail.
- Your Publix W2 Former Employee will be mailed to your last known home address by January 31st of the following year.
- If you have not received your Publix W2 form by February 15th, contact Publix payroll at (863) 688-1188, ext. 22311.
Tips For Former Publix Employees
- Make sure that Publix has your correct mailing address.
- You can update your mailing address by contacting Publix payroll.
- If you move, be sure to notify Publix payroll of your new address.
- In case, you do not receive your W2 form by February 15th, contact Publix payroll.
Purpose of Publix W2 Form
If you don’t know the purpose of use of Publix Employee W2, then here are some uses:
- File your federal and state income taxes.
- Claim tax credits and deductions.
- Apply for loans and mortgages.
- Verify your income for other purposes.
- Anf more…
Publix is a leading supermarket chain in the United States, known for its commitment to customer service, high-quality products, and competitive prices.
The company operates over 1,300 stores in seven states, with a wide variety of groceries, produce, meats, and prepared foods.
Publix is a major employer in the Southeast United States, with over 200,000 associates.
It is also a major contributor to the communities it serves, donating millions of dollars to local charities and organizations each year.
Publix W2 Form Help
If you have any questions or problems related to your Publix W2 Form, then get in touch with the Publix Payroll Department today.
- Call (863) 688-1188, ext. 22311.
- When prompted, enter your personnel number and full name.
- Once you are connected with a representative, explain your issue or question.
Hello, my name is Alis Lee and I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Our website is dedicated to providing research on Login Guides, W2 Forms, and Surveys which are posted for the benefit of employees and the general public. Our main goal is to convey complex information in a simple and understandable manner. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected].