Kroger W2 Form is an important document that every employee receives at the end of the year. It states all the taxes withheld from your salary. To get your Kroger W2 Online, visit the www.mytaxform.com website.
The instructions to get your Kroger W2 2023 are listed below. Moreover, we have also provided the steps to get your Kroger W2 Former Employee as well. So make sure to give them a look if you need them.
Kroger W2 Form: Details
|Portal Name:||Kroger W2 Online|
|Requirements:||Employer Name or Access Code|
|Purpose:||Get your Kroger W2 Forms|
What Is a Kroger W2 Online?
All employers in the United States must use a standard document or form known as a W2 Form to report employee earnings and withholdings. This document serves as a record of the wages paid to employees and the taxes withheld from those wages.
In addition, businesses of any size are required by law to provide their employees with a W2 form. If you want to get your Kroger W2 Form, you must follow the steps outlined below.
How to Get Your Kroger W2 Form? (Online)
Here are the steps you need to follow to get your W2 from Kroger online.
- First, access Equifax’s Tax Form Website at www.mytaxform.com. Then click the “Login>>” button, and then enter your Employer Name or Code.
- In the second step, enter “Kroger” as your employer and choose the location of the store you work in from the drop-down menu if you don’t know your Employer’s Code. Enter your User ID (case sensitive) and then click the “Continue>>” button.
- Once you’ve done so, follow the on-screen prompts to access your Kroger W2 electronically. If you don’t have an account at the Equifax Tax Forms website, click the “Register Now” button under the “User ID” section, and create one today.
Kroger W2 Form Example
Kroger W2 Former Employee
Kroger Former Employees can get their Kroger W2 Form online. The steps are pretty simple. You need to access the www.mytaxform.com website and follow the steps provided above.
More so, this is the Kroger W2 Online Former Employee method. If you don’t have access to an internet connection, you can also get your W2 Kroger by Mail.
Just follow the instructions given below. By doing so, you can receive your Kroger W2 Former Employee by mail.
How to Get Kroger W2 After Quitting?
If you want to get your Kroger W2 Online Former Employee, then follow the steps given below.
- The first step is to dial Kroger’s Customer Service Number: 1-800-576-4377
- Ask them for your Kroger W2 2023, and state your name and other information.
- Then the operator will ask for some additional information to confirm your identity.
- After that, you will need to confirm our address and answer some other questions.
- You will then receive your Kroger W2 Former Employee at the address you provided.
Make sure to provide your current mailing address to the operator. Because, if you moved to another place, you won’t be able to get your Kroger W2 Former Employee. Confirming the address is necessary. So keep that in mind.
About Kroger Grocery Store
The American multinational corporation presently known as Kroger was established in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1883 by Bernard Kroger.
It is the owner and manager of around 2,720 food retail outlets operating under several names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. It operates 130 jewelry stores in addition to hypermarkets, supermarkets, superstores, and department stores.
Kroger owns and operates 2,253 drugstores, 225 in-store medical clinics (called The Little Clinic), 1,617 supermarket gas stations, and 33 food processing or manufacturing facilities.
Beginning on November 6, 2021, Kroger’s corporate headquarters will be located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati.
- Kroger Express HR
- Feed Kroger Login
- Kroger Feed Your Future
- MyInfo Kroger
- IAM Kroger
- Knowme Kroger
- MyTime Kroger Login
Kroger W2 Form Support
If you have any questions or concerns about your W2 Form from Kroger, please contact Kroger Customer Service.
- Kroger W2 Form Help: 1 (800) 576-4377
Hi. My name is (Alis Lee ). I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Here, we research Login Guides, W2 Forms, and Surveys. After that, we post them for employees, the general public, and such. Furthermore, my aim is to convey the most information in the simplest way possible. For any questions, you can email me at [email protected]