JackListens is a customer satisfaction survey conducted by Jack in the Box. The survey is designed to gather feedback from customers about their recent visit to a Jack in the Box restaurant.
Jack In the Box Survey asks customers to rate their satisfaction with a variety of factors, including the food, service, cleanliness of the restaurant, and overall value for money.
To take the JackListens survey, customers can visit the JackListens website and enter the survey code that is printed on their receipt. Jacklistens Receipt Survey is typically short and takes only a few minutes to complete. Once the survey is completed, customers will be given a validation code that they can redeem for a free Jumbo Jack sandwich.
Jack in the Box Survey Overview
|Promo code for free tacos or BOGO deal
|Legal resident of the US and Canada, 18 years or older
|Jack in the Box receipt with 14-digit code
|Customer Service Phone
|Customer Service Mail
|Jack in the Box Inc. Attn: Guest Relations, 9330 Balboa Ave., San Diego, CA 92123-1516
|Jack Listens Support Email
|Online Contact Form
|Available on the ‘Contact Us page of the Jack in the Box website
- Krogerfeedback Survey
- KohlsFeedback Survey
- ZaxbysListens Survey
- Cracker Barrel Survey
- KFC Canada Survey
- Raising Cane’s Survey
- Lowes Feedback Survey
- Panda Express Feedback
- Outback Steakhouse Survey
- CVS Health Survey
JackListens Survey Rules
These are the rules you need to follow to complete the Jack in the Box Survey.
- Only the legal residents of the United States or Canada can take the survey.
- Your age must be 18 years or above to take the survey.
- You can only take the survey once per visit to a Jack in the Box restaurant.
- To receive the validation code, you need to complete the entire survey.
- You can redeem your validation code for a free Jumbo Jack sandwich at any Jack in the Box restaurant in the US or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the Jack In The Box Survey.
Jack in the Box Survey Steps
Follow these steps to take the JackListens Survey today:
- Visit the JackListens website at www.Jacklistens.com.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Enter the survey code that is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Click the “Start Survey” button and answer the questions.
- When you are finished with the survey, click the “Submit” button.
- A validation code will be displayed on your screen. Write down this code.
Jack in the Box Survey Tips
Here are some tips that will come in handy during the JackListens Survey steps.
- Be honest and detailed in your responses. Your feedback can make a real difference.
- Keep your receipt safe. The 14-digit code on it is your ticket to the survey and the rewards.
- Follow the instructions on Jacklistens.com carefully to ensure a smooth survey process.
JackListens Receipt Survey FAQs
Who can take the Jack in the Box survey?
Anyone who has recently visited a Jack in the Box restaurant can take the survey. However, you must be a resident of the United States or Canada and you must be 18 years of age or older to take the survey.
What do I get for taking the Jack in the Box survey?
When you complete the Jack in the Box survey, you will be given a validation code that you can redeem for a free Jumbo Jack sandwich at any Jack in the Box restaurant in the United States or Canada. The validation code is valid for 30 days from the date of the survey.
Can I take the Jack in the Box survey on my phone?
Yes, you can take the Jack in the Box survey on your phone. Simply go to the JackListens website on your phone and enter the survey code that is printed on your receipt.
What kind of feedback is Jack in the Box looking for in the survey?
Jack in the Box is looking for feedback on all aspects of your dining experience, including the food, service, cleanliness of the restaurant, and overall value for money. They also want to hear your suggestions for how they can improve.
JackListens.com Survey Help
For any additional questions or concerns related to the Jack In The Box Survey, use the contact information below to get further assistance.
Hello, my name is Alis Lee and I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Our website is dedicated to providing research on Login Guides, Tax Forms, and Surveys which are posted for the benefit of employees and the general public. Our main goal is to convey complex information simply and understandably. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.