CVS W2 Form is a document that all employees receive annually. Both current and former employees can get their CVS W2 Online.
You can visit the mylife.cvshealth.com website to start the process for getting your CVS W2 Online. Moreover, to get your CVS W2 Former Employee, you need to access myhr.cvs.com login portal.
The steps are very simple for both current and former associates.
We have listed them below. Make sure to follow them properly.
CVS W2 Online 2023
|CVS W2 Form
|Username and Password
|Get your CVS W2 Forms
- What Happens If You Lose Your W2 Form?
- How To Fill Your W-9 Form?
- How to Get It 1099-A Form?
- How to Fill Out Your 4952 Form?
What Is CVS W2 Online?
CVS W2 Form is a tax form that CVS Health Corporation provides to its employees at the end of each year.
It summarizes the employee’s wages and other taxable compensation for the year.
CVS W2 Online is used by employees to file their federal and state income tax returns.
Your CVS W2 Form includes the following information:
- Employee’s name and Social Security number
- Employer’s name and address
- Total wages and other taxable compensation paid to the employee during the year
- Total federal income tax withheld from the employee’s wages
- Total Social Security tax withheld from the employee’s wages
- Total Medicare tax withheld from the employee’s wages
- Other state and local taxes withheld from the employee’s wages
CVS employees can access their W2 Forms online through the company’s HR portal.
Employees can also request a paper copy of their W2 Form by contacting the CVS HR department.
How to Get the CVS W2 Form?
To access your CVS W2 online, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the CVS W2 Form website at mylife.cvshealth.com.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Double-check your login information to ensure it is correct.
- Then click the “Submit” button to access the dashboard
- After that, tap the “W-2 and Electronic Consent” option.
- Your CVS W2 Form will appear on your device’s screen.
CVS W2 Form Page
CVS W2 For Former Employees
To get your CVS W2 Former Employee, follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the CVS HR portal at myhr.cvs.com.
- Enter your User ID and password below the “Former Employee” section.
- Then tap the “Sign in” button.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “W-2 and Electronic Consent” tab.
- You can view, download, or print your CVS W2 Form from this page.
It’s important to ensure that your contact information is up to date with the company to avoid any delays in receiving your W2 form.
You can also receive your CVS W2 Former Employee 2023 by mail as well.
If you have any questions or issues related to the CVS W2 Former Employee, then use the contact number below to get assistance.
- CVS HR Department: 1-888-694-7287
CVS W2 Online Support
Get in touch with the CVS Human Resources Department using the contact information that is provided below.
- CVS W2 Help: 1-888-694-7287
Hello, my name is Alis Lee and I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Our website is dedicated to providing research on Login Guides, Tax Forms, and Surveys which are posted for the benefit of employees and the general public. Our main goal is to convey complex information simply and understandably. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.