BJC MyTime is a portal that allows BJC HealthCare employees to view and manage their work schedules, time off requests, and pay information. Employees can also use MyTime BJC to access company news and resources.
You can access the BJC MyTime Kronos Sign In online at mytime.bjc.org. To log in, you will need your BJC or WUSTL Active Directory login credentials. If you are unsure about your login credentials, contact your IT Department to confirm.
Other than that, the steps to access BJC Employee Login are pretty simple. So without further adieu, let’s get on with it.
MyTime BJC Login Requirements
These are the things you will need during the MyTime BJC Login steps:
- Username and Password.
- An internet connection.
- Mobile, PC, or Laptop.
- URL to MyTime BJC:
BJC MyTime Login Steps
Follow these steps to access your BJC MyTime Kronos Sign In Account.
- Go to the MyTime Kronos BJC page at mytime.bjc.org.
- Enter your Username and click the “Next” button.
- Now enter the password associated with your Username.
- Then recheck your login credentials, and click “Sign In”.
- You will access the BJC Employee Login Dashboard.
MyTime BJC Kronos Login Password Recovery
To recover your BJC MyTime Password, follow these steps:
- Visit the MyTime BJC Login page at mytime.bjc.org.
- Tap the “Can’t access your account?” option.
- Now select “Work or School Account”.
- Enter your Username or Email Address on the next page.
- After that, enter the characters in the picture.
- Click the “Next” button, and follow the on-screen steps.
- You will recover your MyTime BJC Password by doing so.
BJC MyTime Kronos Login Benefits
Following are the advantages of using the MyTime BJC Kronos Login:
- View your work schedule.
- Request time off.
- View your pay information.
- Access company news and resources.
- Update your personal information.
- And more…
BJC HealthCare is a non-profit healthcare organization headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. It is committed to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities it serves through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine.
BJC operates 14 hospitals, multiple community health locations, and a variety of other healthcare services. It is also home to two nationally recognized academic medical centers: Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Want to know more about BJC, click here.
MyTime BJC Login Help
If you have any questions or issues related to BJC MyTime Login, then reach out to their help desk for further assistance.
- BJC MyTime Kronos Help: 314-747-4357
Hello, my name is Alis Lee and I am the author of Ess-Kroger.com. Our website is dedicated to providing research on Login Guides, W2 Forms, and Surveys which are posted for the benefit of employees and the general public. Our main goal is to convey complex information in a simple and understandable manner. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.